Meeting & Event Venues
With True Waldorf Service at every turn and a dedicated team at your fingertips, the Waldorf Astoria Chicago is the perfect setting for unforgettable meetings and events in Chicago's Gold Coast. Discover charming venues influenced by literary icons, Parisian style and 1920s design. Our event spaces offer opulent furnishings and bold artwork alongside modern business amenities.
Have a question? Contact our sales department for more information.
5th Floor Event Space
Anchored by the Sinclair Ballroom, the 5th Floor meeting space features Parisian art of the 1920's. These unique rooms include silk-covered walls, coffered ceilings and chandeliers made of hand-blown glass and crystal. Our floor-to-ceiling windows feature custom-made draperies. You can even soak up Gold Coast views from the outdoor terrace of the Sinclair Ballroom.
3rd Floor Event Space
Located on the third floor, this space is exclusively dedicated to meetings and events. The stately venues are adorned with custom wall-to-wall carpet, dramatic chandeliers, and elegant windows with visions of the European-styled courtyard below.
Courtyard Event Space
Starting July 1, 2017, event planners and consumers alike can elevate their events from the ground up by reserving the 6,000 square feet cobblestone courtyard for special events such as cocktail receptions, wedding ceremonies and dinners, corporate events, fashionable runway shows or evening soirees.
- Complimentary business center featuring Windows/Mac computers, printer, fax and copier
- Private meeting rooms, all featuring floor-to-ceiling windows allowing ample natural light
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Dedicated personal meeting concierge designated as your contact throughout the event
- Complimentary house car for all guests, with drop-off within a 2-mile radius of hotel
- No shipping & handling fees for packages